Easy steps to Schedule messages on Android and IOS
The Facebook-owned messaging platform WhatsApp has a ton of features to help its users. The features like, animated stickers, calling, etc are added to it to make that user experience better. But one feature is still missing and this to Schedule WhatsApp Messages.
This feature can be very useful for people in cases when you don’t easily get time to message people. Like before the office you can schedule all messages that you want to send. Also, if you miss out on dates of occasions this can be a great help for you. You can schedule messages to people wishing them before you forget to do it.
Though their is no official feature that can do the task of scheduling WhatsApp messages. But their are walkthroughs that can do the task for you. So, here we have for you an article on How to Schedule WhatsApp Messages On Smartphone
How to Schedule WhatsApp Messages On Android
In you have an android smartphone, and wish to schedule message. Even though it is not a feature provided by the app but use can still use it using third-party apps. There is an App named SKEDit that i have used and found useful. It Did the task quite effectively. And to Schedule WhatsApp Messages using SKEDit follow these easy steps :
- Open play store → install SKEDit → open and signup.
- In the next screen, you will see all the apps for which you can schedule messages, select WhatsApp. It will ask for accessibility permission, given it.
- On the next page, fill in all the information like the sender, message, and data-time of the message. I suggest clicking on ask me before sending this will remind you to and does not require you to change your lock settings to none.
These are some simple steps to schedule the WhatsApp message. There are other apps too but I didn’t want to complicate things by bombarding you with a lot of apps. Now, let’s learn to schedule messages on iPhone.
How to Schedule WhatsApp Messages On iPhone
Sad news for iPhone users!. There is no third-party app for us to schedule tasks. But there is another way to do it on the iPhone. To schedule WhatsApp message iPhone uses Siri shortcuts. It’s an apple app that relies on automation to send your WhatsApp message at a later time. To Schedule WhatsApp Messages On iPhone follow these steps:
- Open AppStore → download and open shortcuts app.
- Select the automation tab, that is at the bottom.
- Click on + icon → tap Create personal automation.
- Now, tap time of day for scheduling, → tap on next.
- Tap Add Action and add text from the list of actions that appears to select text.
- Enter your message in the field. This is the message you want to send.
- Now, tap on + icon → clicks on Whatsapp in the search bar.
- From this list, select Send Message via WhatsApp. Then tap the recipient from the list → hit Next → click on done.
- Now at the scheduled time, you’ll get a notification from the Shortcuts app. Tap the notification and it will open WhatsApp with your message pasted in the text field. All you have to do is hit Send.
This is all about Scheduling WhatsApp Messages.
So, if you like this trick to schedule message, then please share this content also. Also, follow us on social media at :