– Instagram allows its user to store photos from Instagram Profile to Gallery
Instagram is one of the most popular social media sites, started as a photo-sharing application, it has evolved a lot and has a lot of new features continuously being added to it. In this huge photo-sharing platform, many users need to save posts (images or videos) on their smartphone which they have shared.
How To Save Instagram Photos To Gallery
You can easily save your Instagram photos on your Smartphone directly from the Instagram app using some easy steps. And can be viewed even when you are offline.
Steps to save photos from Instagram to Your Phone
The Instagram app allows its users to save photos to their devices but it is not turned on by default and you need to turn it on. For this, you need your Instagram app to be updated and you must be signed in to it. Then using these steps, you can save Instagram photos to Gallery.
- Open Instagram app -> Go to your profile by tapping on the profile photo at the Bottom.
- Tap on the hamburger icon (three lines) -> Tap on settings.
- Tap on account -> Tap on Orignal Photos (iPhone users ) / Original Posts (for android).
- In this tab, toggle on the save posted photos (for Andriod) or save Orignal Posts (for iPhone ).
- Now, your photos from Instagram will be automatically saved on your phone’s storage in a folder named Instagram.
This feature is updated on Instagram seeing that users need to save photos offline. Hope you find this feature helpful. So, please share this with your friends and people around you. Also, comment below, about any new feature you need to know or willing to share.
We share a lot of great quality content on our social media pages, so please confider following us on.