New WhatsApp feature allows users to make videos and voice calls from computer
WhatsApp has recently rolled out a new feature that will allow its users to make video calls on your laptop (both mac and windows). This new feature will make lives easier as calls can be made and received directly from the app.
For this, you need the system app of WhatsApp, the website version of WhatsApp will not support this feature.
How to Download WhatsApp Desktop App?
You can easily download the WhatsApp application from the WhatsApp website. You need the latest version of WhatsApp of OS: Windows 10 1903 64-bit or later.
macOS 10.13 or later
This feature allows the user to make video calls which are one-to-one.
How To Make WhatsApp Calls on Windows and Mac
Here is step-by-step method to make WhatsApp calls using your PC (windows and mac):
- Install the desktop version of WhatsApp for your device.
- Open your WhatsApp account by scanning the QR code.
- Open the Chat you want to make a video call with.
- Click on the video call or voice call icon at the top-right.
- This will place a WhatsApp call using your desktop application.
Using this feature you can make video calls on WhatsApp’s desktop version. I hope, you like the content and found it useful, if yes, please share it with your friends and family and drop a comment.