– WAYS TO CLEAR YOUR SEARCH HISTORY FROM INSTAGRAM FEEDS. THIS CONTRIBUTES TO POST IN EXPLORE FEEDS
Instagram is a Facebook-owned photo and video sharing application. It allows users to create photos and videos with their friends and followers.
Explore Page on Instagram
Instagram has two pages to show content to its viewers. One to show the content of the people you follow. And another one “Explore Page” which shows content based on your search history and post you like.
This explore page is based on the search on your Instagram and tags of posts you have liked. There are some cases you need to change the way your feeds look like. So, here is How to reset explore page on Instagram.
How to Reset Explore Page on Instagram
Follow these easy steps to reset your explore page on your Instagram Account :
- Open your Instagram Application and Go to your Profile.
- Tap on the burger menu icon.
- You will see a list of options, from this option tap on settings options and then tap on security.
- Tap on the Data and History option –> search history.
- Here, you will see all your recent searches.
- Tap on Clear All (clear search History on iPhone).
This initiates the deletion process of your search history on Instagram, this cannot be undone and your history is gone forever. Also, the feeds will have some posts related to your past search history.
Change Your Instagram Feeds
You can alternately change the explore page of your instagram account. For this you can individually mark these posts as not interested to hide similar posts on instagram.
Also,We share a lot of great quality content on our social media pages, so please confider following us on.