Instagram allows its users to add music stickers allowing addition of songs and lyrics
Instagram is one of the most used social media sites in the world with over 1 billion Instagram users and 500 million daily active users of Instagram Stories.
One key point behind the success of Instagram is that it adds new features for its user regularly to make it a better application. One such amazing feature is adding music to your stories. This feature was initially launched in 2018 but for some limited countries only which is now available for all countries. It came to India in 2019 and now it is launched for everyone.
How To Add Songs and Lyrics To Stories on Instagram via Stickers
This feature on Instagram is easily accessible for everyone. If you are wondering, How to use it, here is a step-by-step guide to add songs and lyrics to stories on Instagram.
- Open Instagram App and swipe left to open the story tab.
- Add an image or video which you want to add to your story, you can capture one from your camera or select it from the gallery.
- Now, Tap on the music icon at the top, here select the music Sticker. Here, you have a tab with the option to add music to your story with options For you and Browse to select from.
- Here, you can choose any song from the list or based on genres or themes.
- After selecting a song you will get options to select the part of the song you want to add. Along with the type of sticker you want to add to the song.
- The sticker can be a cover photo of the song and add lyrics for the song (lyrics are not available for all songs).
- Now Tap on Done, once you are done with adding songs and lyrics to the story.
- Then tap on Send To for options to send stories to people all followers or close friends. Then tap share to share stories.
Using this feature, you can share stories with music added to it. I hope, you find this article helpful. If yes, share it with your friends and family and help them make their Instagram stories better. I’m sharing. new and innovative ways to make your stories look good on Instagram reels so do follow us on Instagram @techdiagnose.
We share a lot of great quality content on our social media pages, so please confider following us on.