Get rid of Reels from Instagram with this unique way
We all know that the Indian Government has banned 59 apps including TikTok. And after that, a lot of apps have entered the market to fill the gap created by the ban. Facebook also entered the market with Instagram Reels which are included in the Instagram App.
The facebook-owned social media platform has recently entered the short video market with its new in-app feature Reels. The Reels on Instagram provide you an option to create a 15-second video. You can add music from Instagram’s library in the video and add multiple effects and AR to it.
Of course, Short videos are engaging and are the next big type of content on social media. But there are a lot of people who are not that fond of reels on Instagram. And what to get rid of Reels to like we got Rid of Instagram. So, here we have an article on How to disable Instagram Reels using some easy tricks.
How to Disable Instagram Reels
However, in the app, there are no direct ways to get rid of the Reels feature. You have to scroll them when you see them avoid distractions from them. But there is a trick to Disable Instagram Reels and that using the web version of the app. The below are steps to follow to remove Reels from your Instagram:
- Log in to Instagram using a web browser from your phone or desktop. You can use any browser that installed on your devices and is not one of those 59 banned ones.
- The Instagram web is not yet updated with Reels. So you don’t find reels in your explore tab and even in the profile too, Reels are absent.
This is an easy trick to avoid reels on Instagram but you have to adapt the web version of the app. It quite similar but not the app. And you can also access your Instagram using this at your computer too.
How to Delete your Instagram Reels
Deleting Instagram reel is an easy thing and can be easily found in your app. To remove Instagram Reels follow these steps:
- Open your Instagram app and login to your account.
- Go to your profile.
- Go to the reels tab which will be in the middle.
- Here, you will see the list of all reels you have uploaded to your Instagram account.
- Select the reel you wish to delete.
- Tap on the three-dot button → Delete
That all to Disable Instagram Reels. Hope this would be informative for you. We are updating a video trick on How to Download reels on this blog and our Youtube channel. So, it will be great if you subscribe to us there too.
Recent Articles :
So, what are your view on this new feature, share in comments. Also, Do you like reels and think it will take over the market?
To get more information and latest updates on gadgets follow us on Youtube, Instagram, and Facebook. We post great content there too that will keep you updated with a lot of tech news going around.